Re: Support passing email and password via env variables

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Support passing email and password via env variables
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
How would that even work? I think it would help if you (code fx9)
could describe your deployment scenario in more detail.

If all you're looking for is to be able to avoid having to login, then
you can always just set SERVER_MODE = False.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company