Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Column selection on SQLEditor

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Column selection on SQLEditor
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Matthew Kleiman <mkleiman@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
>> Unfortunately I found another regression; I have a test table called
>> موسيقى (Arabic for music) which if included in a selection of rows,
>
> Could you share the queries that:
> - create this table

CREATE TABLE public."موسيقى"
(
)

> - populate it with data

It doesn't have any - there are no columns in it.

> - access it leading to the regression

SELECT * FROM pg_tables

or

SELECT * FROM pg_class

in the Query Tool.

> What user interaction are you performing to trigger the behavior (is it the
> query tool or something else)?

Run the select query in the query tool, select the rows, then hit Copy.

Note that I think the issue with columns is the editor I was using. If
I paste into vim, I can't reproduce that. The row issue is
consistently reproducible though.

> It would also help if you could attach a screenshot of the issue.

Attached.