Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Thoughts on allowing PGAdmin4 config file override

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Thoughts on allowing PGAdmin4 config file override
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 8:14 PM, Clifford Richardson <cmrallen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone working on allowing config file override for the defaults listed
> in the config.py file for PGAdmin4?
>
> I know it's stated that it's recommended to run a "proper" wsgi server
> behind this, however if I need to change the bind address or logging it's
> kind of weird changing the config params in the lib.
>
> Thoughts?

Umm, you've never needed to edit config.py. Config options should be
overridden in config_local.py (intended for end users), or
config_distro.py (intended for packagers):

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/1.x/server_deployment.html#configuration

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com