Re: PATCH: EXTENSION keyword not supported by pgAdmin3

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PATCH: EXTENSION keyword not supported by pgAdmin3
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Please find the patch for the supporting the EXTENSION keyword in the
> frmRestore dialog.

> ============
> If User perform back up database with supported format like custom and tar,
> it taken successfully. While browse the particular file on Restore database
> and Click on display object, an error occurred while schema node is not
> found.

Something's not quite right - it's showing my table under an extension node!

Yeah - that was a typical "Copy/Paste" error.
PFA - the updated patch.

Slightly better. Now the extension comments are shown under the public schema.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PATCH: EXTENSION keyword not supported by pgAdmin3
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: EXTENSION keyword not supported by pgAdmin3