Re: pgadmin4 not working

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin4 not working
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 9:07 PM Mark Murawski
<markm-lists@intellasoft.net> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> After a few releases, I'm interested in trying pgadmin4 again.
>
> Epicly failing at launch:
>
> markm {~} kobaz$ pgadmin4
> QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-kobaz'
> QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-kobaz'
> Python path:
> "/home/kobaz/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.4/site-packages:/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages"
> Python Home:  ""
> Webapp path:  "/usr/share/pgadmin4/web/pgAdmin4.py"
> "Failed to launch the application server, server thread exiting."

Can you send any logs generated please? You should have something like
the following in your home directory:

-rw-------   1 dpage  staff       27866  6 Dec 10:39
.pgAdmin4.16522796284948972236.log
-rw-------   1 dpage  staff        1749 21 Dec 13:54 .pgAdmin4.startup.log

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: SQL Design
Сообщение: pgadmin4 in a docker container and pg cluster on local