Re: [pgadmin-support] Password change

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Password change
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Edgard Bernardino <edgardbernardino@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

On pgdmin Gui, I’m trying to change the password for the Gui, but the page returns an error:

I I put the wrong current pass, he says the password is wrong. If I put the right one, it gives me a 404 on send.

I guess Its because it is setup on my own subdomain,

What is the URL of the password change form, and where it tries to send you when hit the Change Password button (feel free to obfuscate the host/domain name, but please give the exact paths).

Where is the form trying to submit to?

When I hit Change Password, stays on the same URL.

I don’t know. I’m trying, thought, to change the pass using SHH.

SHH?

SSH/Putty.

Oh - that won't really help much, as the password is stored in a hashed form in the configuration database.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company