Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0-rc1 builds

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0-rc1 builds
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Anthony DeBarros <adebarros@gmail.com> wrote:
Howdy,

Nice work! Don’t see any show-stoppers, but I’ll throw three comments at you all.

1. New tree icons look great.
2. A few weeks back, there was a test release with a new font for the query tool. Got used to it and liked it a lot. Hope you consider using it in the future.
3. Still experiencing this bug in the History tab on MacOS: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2561
​This is an issue when pgAdmin4 run/built in dev mode​. It would be resolved when pgAdmin4 built in production mode.

However, I had sent a patch to run builds in production mode. But as per discussion with Dave, we need to add another target for production mode on which I will work once i get time.

Can you get that done for tomorrow?
​If I start working​

​on this tomorrow. I can add target to the build files but I am not sure it will be completed by tomorrow because it needs testing on all possible Operating Systems​ plus on runtime as well.
It it gets completed by tomorrow then I will send a patch for it, otherwise this task will require more time.

We must be thinking about this differently. Surely we just need a target that calls yarn with a different argument?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0-rc1 builds
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 v2.0-rc1 builds