Re: Patch for setting preferences with user id

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Patch for setting preferences with user id
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 12:55 PM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 4:18 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi
On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:08 AM Usman Muzaffar <usman.muzaffar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Please find here attached patch for following

"modified the function test_utils/set_preference to accommodate user_id."

It will help setting preferences in case user_id is other than 1(depending on the user which has been logged in).

How would that ever happen? When running the tests, we initialise a new settings database, so we're guaranteed that the user ID will be 1. If it isn't, something is wrong.

This is true for pgAdmin but not for PEM.

And this is the pgAdmin project, not PEM :-)

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Patch for setting preferences with user id
Сообщение: Re: Patch for setting preferences with user id