Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#4278] Backgrid loses the focus when PasswordCellopens autocomplete suggestion list

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#4278] Backgrid loses the focus when PasswordCellopens autocomplete suggestion list
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#4278] Backgrid loses the focus when PasswordCellopens autocomplete suggestion list  (Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

OK, well this won't hurt anyway, so patch applied.

Thanks!