Re: pgAdmin v1.22.0 keeps freezing and crashing

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin v1.22.0 keeps freezing and crashing
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Regina Obe <lr@pcorp.us> wrote:
> Yes built against 9.5.  Though keep in mind I'm not really concerned about that.  That's just a possibly related data
point.

> I'm concerned about random freezing  when running  queries in SQL Window that are say longer than 1 minute, which
doesn'tinvolve any plugins, just pgAdmin 1.22.0.

> I asked my husband who is more affected by it than I am and he said when he runs a long enough query like a 1 minute
orlonger query it freezes his other applications, like his Outlook for example.

> So he reverted back to pgAdmin 1.20 to avoid the problem.

If you put a copy of the 1.22 binary in a directory with copies of the
1.20 libpq/libssl etc, does it still crash?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin crashes constantly on OSX 10.11.1
От: "Charlie Clark"
Сообщение: Minor bug report