Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1978 - Add an option to allow user todisable alertifyjs and acitree animations

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1978 - Add an option to allow user todisable alertifyjs and acitree animations
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1978 - Add an option to allow user todisable alertifyjs and acitree animations  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1978 - Add an option to allow user todisable alertifyjs and acitree animations  (Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io>)
Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1978 - Add an option to allow user todisable alertifyjs and acitree animations  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 1:51 PM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 6:07 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 7:23 AM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix RM #1978: Add an option to allow user to disable alertifyjs and acitree animations.

I think these really need to be per-user settings, not per-installation.. Whether or not animations are shown is really a matter of personal taste and circumstance.

Right, it should be per-user settings.  Please find the attached updated patch.

I found some issues I'm afraid:

- The label "Enable dialogues/notifications animation?" should read "Enable dialogue/notification animation?"

- Disabling treeview animation only seems to affect the main browser treeview, and not others in the application (e.g. the one on the Preferences panel).

 - After disabling dialogue/notification animations, I cannot re-enable notification animations. If I flip the switch back on, dialogue animations immediately start working again, but notification animations don't even work following a reload.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com