Re: Grants on sequences via Grant Wizard fix patch

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Grants on sequences via Grant Wizard fix patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks Dhiraj - patch applied.

I noticed a related display bug on Mac (see the screenshot) where the
list of privileges selected has an unusably small size. It looks fine
on Windows. I suspect this is the same as the wx-originating bug we
sometimes see with that control on the sizeable dialogues, where it's
invisible until you resize it slightly, e.g. frmTable (of course, the
Grant Wizard is a fixed size so that trick doesn't work there).

Can you take a look when you get a minute please?

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com