Re: theme to use while building docs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: theme to use while building docs
Дата
Re: theme to use while building docs  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While building docs on EL7 and F-23, I got this error:
>
> "no theme named 'classic' found (missing theme.conf?)"
>
> The reason is that sphinx in these distros don't have the classic theme. So, I
> can patch docs/en_US/conf.py , and change
>
> html_theme = 'default'
>
> in these distros. However, that will be a hack. Is this something we can fix
> upstream, or should I really patch it myself?

Hmmm. It's because the version of Sphinx for EL7 and friends is really
quite old. We could probably add some Makefile magic to detect and
change it, but frankly it's probably easier (and will certainly be
much quicker) for you to just patch conf.py.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com