Re: Login form

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Login form
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 10:02 AM, Henrik Uggla <Henrik.Uggla@kristianstad.se> wrote:
Many docker images have the option to set SERVER_MODE = False/True. Most has SERVER_MODE = False as default.

Mine will never have that as a default, as we follow a principal of "secure by default".

Från: Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
Skickat: den 4 september 2018 10:28:41
Till: Oygun Josef
Kopia: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Ämne: Re: Login form

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:53 AM, Oygun Josef <josef.oygun@scania.com<mailto:josef.oygun@scania.com>> wrote:
Hi!

Is it possible to disable the PGAdmin login form?

I have the deployment as a docker image on kubernetes.

https://hub.docker.com/r/dpage/pgadmin4/

No, there's no straightforward way of doing this at present. You'd need to set SERVER_MODE = False in the config before the first time the container is run (as it affects the config DB that's created at first startup), but there isn't a simple way to do that at the moment.

You could create a dockerfile to create your own version of the container that did something like:

----
FROM pgadmin4:latest
COPY config_local.py /pgadmin4
----

Where config_local.py included the SERVER_MODE override.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company