Re: BUG #7851: Installer crash with message: An error occured executing the Microsoft VC++ runtimeinstaller

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #7851: Installer crash with message: An error occured executing the Microsoft VC++ runtimeinstaller
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Ivano Luberti <luberti@archicoop.it> wrote:
> Thanks Dave, I have followe your instructions and the result is really
> weird.
> The script doesn't run and error message is that VBScript interpreter cannot
> be found.
> At the same time .vbs files are recognized as associated with WScript.exe

OK, so there definitely is something messed up with your script
interpreter. I believe you said you already tried re-registering
vbscript.dll, so something else seems to be preventing things from
working. I wonder if these would help in tracking down and fixing the
issue?

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/196011-cscript-error-cant-find-script-engine-vbscript-alternate-solution.html

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/eu/genuinevista/thread/1b7332ba-d1f7-455f-b523-1dc45bc2b939

--