Re: UI Odditiies in the Query Tool

От Dave Page
Тема Re: UI Odditiies in the Query Tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Jack Royal-Gordon <jackrg@pobox.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Two strange UI behaviors in the Query Tool on Mac OS X 10.12 in the desktop version:
>
> 1) You cannot scroll the results pane horizontally until you have scrolled it vertically.
>
> 2) Once you have scrolled the display horizontally and vertically, you cannot resize any columns. I get the resize
cursor,but dragging the column border does not resize.

I've never been able to reproduce these issues, but please try the
test build at http://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/pgadmin4-1.1.dmg.
That has the new QtWebEngine based browser code in it, which resolves
a number of issues and could well resolve these.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Sathesh S
Сообщение: Re: help on issue connecting to Greenplum 4.3.7.1 database using pgAdmin 4 v 1.1
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin4: ability to terminate the backend process from the list of processes and highlight activity