Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Improvise the treeview element selection

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Improvise the treeview element selection
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Shirley Wang <swang@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hi Surinder,

This change seems to be different from the other patterns for selected / highlighted options. Is there a reason why this needs to be more visible than it already is? In terms of feedback on the tree, we have not heard any pains from users that this is not visible enough.

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. What's your motivation for this change? I've also never heard of any complaints about this.

Shirley