Re: PATCH: wxWidgets 3.0 Data dir

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PATCH: wxWidgets 3.0 Data dir
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - applied (though... didn't we give you a commit bit to do that yourself? :-p )

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 5:31 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

While working on pgAdmin III with wxWidgets 3.0, I found that datadir variable is not getting initialized for wxWidgets 3.0 for MacOSX, because a preprocessor was  ending at wrong place.

Due to with, it is not able to load any of the xrc files in debug mode, and other settings.

Please find the attached patch which resolves the issue.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: