Re: help on issue connecting to Greenplum 4.3.7.1 database using pgAdmin 4 v 1.1

От Dave Page
Тема Re: help on issue connecting to Greenplum 4.3.7.1 database using pgAdmin 4 v 1.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 11:35 PM, Andy Hsu <Andy.Hsu@unionbank.com> wrote:
> We are currently using pgAdmin 3 v 1.10 to connect to Greenplum database
> (4.3.7.1). We do not like the slowness on the connection attempts and are
> looking for replacement.
>

> We found that pgAdmin 4 v 1.1 does not work for us because we failed to
> connect to database with parameter error.
>
> ERROR: unrecognized configuration parameter "bytea_output"
>

> If there something we can set up local to ignore the error and continue to
> the login process?

Greenplum is not currently supported I'm afraid.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Andy Hsu
Сообщение: help on issue connecting to Greenplum 4.3.7.1 database using pgAdmin 4 v 1.1