Re: Procedure "RENAME, SET SCHEMA" issues patch.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Procedure "RENAME, SET SCHEMA" issues patch.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - patch applied.

Regards, Dave.

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 7:51 AM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
i Dave,

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Dear Team,

I would like to submit a patch for the Procedure "RENAME, SET SCHEMA" issue.

Issue:
====
If we try to rename the Procedure from the pgAdmin 1.16 by it's properties dialogue window, then we will get "ERROR: syntax error at or near RENAME".

Attached the screen shot of this issue, and the bug fix.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tested this with older versions of PPAS (i.e. 8.4)? If memory serves, the were inconsistencies in the way procedure modifications we made in older versions.

I have tested the same case against PPAS 8.4 with pgAdmin 1.16 and got the same error. And i have my old setup, which is PPAS 8.3R2 and PEM (2.0.2) and it is working fine.

Also, is changing of the owner not supported? The patch seems to remove code to deal with that.

Sorry Dave, It's my mistake. I have double checked the ownership changes of procedure and included the respective call function in place.

Attaching the new patch.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company