Re: Bug #2309 fix

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Bug #2309 fix
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, applied.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 9:05 AM, Neethu Mariya Joy <neethumariyajoy@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

A similar workaround fixed #3137 too. I'm attaching the patch below.

Sincerely,
Neethu

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 9:45 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Neethu,

Patch looks good.

We are facing similar issue on dashboard as well where users are not able to copy the sql from server activity table, I've attached screenshot for your reference.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala