Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Feature #2506 - Allow the dashboard panel tobe closed

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Feature #2506 - Allow the dashboard panel tobe closed
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Looks good, except that when I close the dashboard panel, it continues
to run the queries to update the graphs until I change the selected
treeview node. Can we stop it immediately?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company