Re: Revamped runtime vs. Version number

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Revamped runtime vs. Version number
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 3:21 PM, Anthony DeBarros <adebarros@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 … what roughly would be the release date? (Asking only because my beginner SQL book, which uses pgAdmin, is publishing in April and we are in the final proofreads now.)

Maybe in a couple of weeks. I don't have a specific plan yet though - we've been working on accessibility features for the last few weeks, and I want to get them completed which is taking more effort than expected.

Anthony DeBarros