Re: Connection error after upgrading to v4.4

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Connection error after upgrading to v4.4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 12:29 AM Calle Hedberg <calle.hedberg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I upgraded to 4.4 earlier this evening, and now a considerable number of small scripts I'm running regularly fails with the following error that I have not seen before:

SSL SYSCALL error: Software caused connection abort (0x00002745/10053)

Would any of the 4.4 fixes or changes cause this issue? If yes, anything I can do or should I revert back to 4.3?

What scripts (and what platform etc)? Are you using the pgAdmin virtual environment for your own code? If so, that's really not something we support or test in any way.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company