Re: [pgadmin-support] installation question

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] installation question
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:31 AM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2017-03-16 at 11:55 -0700, Scott Classen wrote:
>> but it is unclear to me where the config_local.py file is supposed to go.
>
> We don't distribute it with the packages, but it should go under here:
>
> /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4-web/config_local.py
>
> on RHEL 7.

Just to be clear, you should only need to create/edit that if you're
trying to setup pgAdmin to run in server mode behind a webserver. It
should run out of the box in desktop mode.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company