Re: [BUGS] BUG #14630: Pgadmin window looks like simple html, no graphics

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14630: Pgadmin window looks like simple html, no graphics
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 11:08 AM, <rl@monitorsensors.com> wrote:

Bug reference:      14630
Logged by:          Ralph Loveday
Email address:      rl@monitorsensors.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.2
Operating system:   Win10 64bit

I have installed 9.6.2 and tried the stand alone installers for pgadmin 1.1
& 1.4.

All versions have the same symptom. I get a window with what looks like
simple html, no graphics. Clicking on the text links in the window has no
effect.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com