Re: Pgadmin4: ability to terminate the backend process from the list of processes and highlight activity

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Pgadmin4: ability to terminate the backend process from the list of processes and highlight activity
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Doug Easterbrook <doug@artsman.com> wrote:
> hi Dave:
>
> Yeah, I think what we need to do is either allow users to select which
> columns they see in the preferences, or use the subnode control so you
> can expand a row and see the additional info. Which do you think would
> be preferable?
>

> you asked about this —     with our own users, we are finding that more and
> more people have wide monitors …  which lends to people having the ability
> to show lots of columns on any list.
>
> if the columns are resizeable (and perhaps moveable), then I think I’d lean
> towards customizing columns.  That allows more date across the screen.
> That way you can see more more rows, and therefore more processes.
>
> it it not always that you want extra columns … and preferences as to which —
> is good.
>
> so my recap:
> — column resizing
> — all in one row
> — customizable columns
>
> in order to see most date at one time.
>

> I hope that helps.

Makes sense - https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1977

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Doug Easterbrook
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin4: ability to terminate the backend process from the list of processes and highlight activity