Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 1:59 PM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 2:42 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 1:29 PM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 2:12 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 12:31 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 24 May 2019, at 18:07, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

>> I think the postgres github mirror should install an application that
>> automatically closes PRs. As there's no better way :(
>>
>> I found https://github.com/dessant/repo-lockdown/ , which seems
>> suitable. Only requires read/write permissions for issues/PRs, and
>> permission to read .github/lockdown.yml. It can be configured in a
>> separate .github repository.
>>
>> As an example, here's the config:
>> https://github.com/anarazel/.github/blob/master/.github/lockdown.yml
>> and an example PR
>> https://github.com/anarazel/postgres/pull/1
>
> Ping?

Seconding the above and re-pinging.

Done.

Ugh. Can't we make it figure out which repo it's filing against? And actually send the notice about the pg repo if it's to the pg project and a separate notice for pgadmin, instead of the "if this was for pgadmin, ignore what I just wrote and go over here instead"?

Only by putting the config in the individual repo from what I can see. And that's even more ugh.

Same problem applies with the pgweb repo which also got a bunch of pretty unfriendly messages now.

Maybe this whole thing should've been more thought through :/

Maybe, but there was discussion, and plenty of time for people to object, which noone did.

I think what's there now is far better than a bunch of un-answered PRs rotting away.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror
Сообщение: Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror