Re: Faded text in pgAdmin 4 2.0/Win Server 2008r2

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Faded text in pgAdmin 4 2.0/Win Server 2008r2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 10:59 AM, noAnymous <VHwFTL1RZIzUrXVgGhNb@discardmail.com> wrote:
Hi Edson, Hi Dave,

i've also had the same problem from the very beginning of pgAdmin4. The text
looks like in your screenshot
http://www.postgresql-archive.org/attachment/5988298/0/2017-10-16%2014_10_34-pgAdmin%204.png
and this rendered pgAdmin4 unusable for me. And i also experienced the
problems only with pgAdmin4. All the other Applications looked fine. No RDP
was involved - i tested locally on the machine.

System: Windows 7 x64
Resolution: 1920x1080
GPU: Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset
Color-Depth: 16 bit
ClearType: off

pgAdmin4:
Version: 2.1
Python Version: 2.7.13 (v2.7.13:a06454b1afa1, Dec 17 2016, 20:42:59) [MSC
v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]
Flask Version: 0.12.2
Application Mode: Desktop

After hours of searching the web and trials and errors i finally found a
solution for this problem. In my case the 16 bit color depth was the
problem. Setting the color depth to 32 bit (and restarting pgAdmin4)
resulted the fonts being readable.

@pgAdmin devs: Please make pgAdmin4 always render readable fonts - also in
16 bit color depth. THX.

HTH