PostgreSQL 9.3 RC1 Available for Testing

От Dave Page
Тема PostgreSQL 9.3 RC1 Available for Testing
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Release Candidate 1 of the next version of PostgreSQL is now available.
 All of the features of version 9.3 should be available and stable in
the this release. We need your assistance to verify that all of these
features are bug free.

Information on these features can be found at:

* PostgreSQL 9.3 Release Notes (
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/release-9-3.html)
* What's New in 9.3 (
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What%27s_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.3)

Please download 9.3rc1 as soon as possible and report any bugs,
deficiencies, missing documentation, or regressions you find.  We're
hoping to have a trouble-free 9.3.0 release in just a few weeks, but
that depends on your testing.  Report any issues you find to
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org, or using our  bug reporting form
(http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug/).

Source code and binary installers for most platforms are available from
our downloads page (http://www.postgresql.org/download/).

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: