Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Grant Wizard

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Grant Wizard
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Nearly there :-). Assuming no regressions, I believe we'll be ready to commit once the following issues are resolved:

- The select object grid should fill the available vertical space in the dialogue - at present there's a gap below it.

- When scrolling to the top of bottom of the select object grid, the dialogue jumps up or down the screen a little, if the dialogue has been resized to a larger size.

- Please allow the wizard to be opened from a Database node, in which case objects from all schemas should be listed. This will also require support for schemas themselves.

- When selecting privileges, each time I click on a checkbox, the row closes. Similar grids elsewhere in the app close the row when the cell loses focus, *however*, that is also the incorrect behaviour - the row should only close when the row itself loses focus (and should open when it gets focus).

- The message:

Please select objects from the below list.

should read:

Please select objects from the list below.

- The message:

Following query will be executed on the database server for the selected objects, and privileges. Please click on Finish to complete the process.

should read:

The SQL below will be executed on the database server to grant the selected privileges. Please click on <b>Finish</b> to complete the process.

Thanks!