Re: Visual Studio 2012 RC

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Visual Studio 2012 RC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> We might also want to think twice about producing the installers with
> 2012, and just stick to 2010 pro for that. Because once we go 2012 on
> that, it's no longer going ot be possible to build addons without
> either having the pro version or running into the risk of conflicting
> runtime versions...

Right. That wouldn't happen until 9.4 at the earliest anyway - we
build 2 branches per build machine, and have just setup a shiny new
one for 9.2/9.3. My point being that we have time to see how badly
things go for Microsoft with Metro, and see if they reverse their
decisions to avoid destroying the company.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company