Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Add basic Tab navigation - Debugger

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Add basic Tab navigation - Debugger
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 7:55 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

PFA patch to add basic Tab key navigation in debugger window, where user will be able to navigate buttons using Tab key.
RM#2897

TODO:// Need to work on Debugger window Panel navigation.

Given our conversation this morning, do we still want to apply this at this time?

(for the benefit of the list, Murtuza, Khushboo, Harshal and I were discussing a keyboard navigation strategy for the whole application).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company