Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Run MakeFile to generate builds in production mode

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Run MakeFile to generate builds in production mode
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

This is over-complicating things. As I said, we never build packages in dev mode - there's just no need.

All we need is easy-to-use Makefile targets that allow us to do either a prod or a dev bundle. The packages should always use prod bundles.

I assume with the (to-be-updated) version of this patch, webpack_config_changes.patch is still required?