Re: 9.5 Release press coverage

От Dave Page
Тема Re: 9.5 Release press coverage
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
> On 01/08/2016 06:03 AM, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> I haven't seen the normal press coverage thread yet, so here's a start to
>> it:
>>
>> Slashdot:
>> http://developers.slashdot.org/story/16/01/07/1744231/postgresql-95-released
>>
>> Computer Business Review:
>>
>> http://www.cbronline.com/news/big-data/software/postgresql-removes-mysql-merge-barrier-to-database-migration-4771760
>

> Well the above is interesting, seems EDB owns Postgres now:)

I've asked to get the wording on the sub-heading adjusted. As I gave
that interview I can confidently say that at no point did we imply or
otherwise state that EDB were responsible for the release, or that we
own Postgres.

FYI, here's another article, this time from V3:
http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/news/2441110/enterprisedb-claims-impressive-performance-gains-in-postgresql-95-database

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: 9.5 Release press coverage
Сообщение: Re: 9.5 Release press coverage