Re: CTE error for F6 (execute pgScript), F5 (execute query) is OK

От Dave Page
Тема Re: CTE error for F6 (execute pgScript), F5 (execute query) is OK
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 12:06 AM, Sam Mesh <Sam.Mesh@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my pgAdmin, F5 (execute query) works but F6 (execute pgScript) doesn't
> work:
>
> with T as (select * from TECHNICAL_DESCRIPTOR)select * from T;
>
>    [ERROR    ] 1.0: syntax error, unexpected character

Hmm, yeah - I guess the pgScript parser hasn't be taught that "WITH"
is now a valid SQL command. Dinesh, could you look into that please? I
guess it's just a case of adding WITH as a keyword.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: wxWidgets Debug Alert assert "sizeNew == -1"
Сообщение: Re: wxWidgets Debug Alert assert "sizeNew == -1"