Re: [pgAdmin][RM4335] Add EXPLAIN option SETTINGS and SUMMARY

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin][RM4335] Add EXPLAIN option SETTINGS and SUMMARY
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 9:27 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the updated patch to fix the review comments of trailing mail.
Kindly review.

So where is the summary supposed to be displayed? It's now requesting it from the server, and it's in the JSON response, but isn't displayed anywhere that I can see.