Re: patch to add Homebrew to Mac OS X downloads

От Dave Page
Тема Re: patch to add Homebrew to Mac OS X downloads
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 5:06 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> I think Homebrew is established enough by now that it deserves to be
> mentioned.

Given our conversation last night, I think we should firm up a listing
policy before adding Homebrew to that page. I would suggest that in
order to be listed in the primary package download pages, a package
must a) be maintained by someone on the packagers list, and b)
typically be published within the community release timetable.

Any other packages or distributions, would be listed in the "3rd Party
Distributions" section.

That will help straighten out our listing criteria, which in turn may
help with some of the other related  policies we're struggling to
define criteria for.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com