Re: pgAdmin with SSHTunneling support

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin with SSHTunneling support
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have updated the libssh2 code with the latest version for SSHTunneling. I
> have tested it on Windows, Ubuntu and MAC OSX. With the previous version of
> libssh2 we were facing some problem on MAC OSX. We have faced error "SSL
> SYSCALL error: EOF detected". I haven't found any error on MAC OSX, it is
> working fine at my end.
>
> Attached is the latest patch for SSH Tunneling.

Thanks. I'm seeing the following link failure here:

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
  "_deflate", referenced from:
      _comp_method_zlib_comp in comp.o
  "_deflateEnd", referenced from:
      _comp_method_zlib_dtor in comp.o
  "_deflateInit_", referenced from:
      _comp_method_zlib_init in comp.o
  "_inflate", referenced from:
      _comp_method_zlib_decomp in comp.o
  "_inflateEnd", referenced from:
      _comp_method_zlib_dtor in comp.o
  "_inflateInit_", referenced from:
      _comp_method_zlib_init in comp.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [pgadmin3] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

This is on OS X Mountain Lion, with i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2
(GCC) 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build 2336.11.00).
I've attached the configure log in case it helps. I know you've tested
on Dhiraj's Mac - is he on ML?

Also, I've made some minor changes in the master branch to the
boostrap script and configure.ac.in that you'll need to merge against
- that should be trivial though. In addition, on line 29 of
configure.ac.in, please change AM_CONFIG_HEADER to AC_CONFIG_HEADERS,
as the former has now been deprecated.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com