Re: Patch: Fix typos of "vacuum" throughout

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Patch: Fix typos of "vacuum" throughout
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:49 AM, Anthony DeBarros <adebarros@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hope this is helpful to the team. I noticed that in the Parameter tab of
> the Create Table dialog that VACUUM was misspelled. Hey, it's not easy to
> remember if it's one "C" or two :-) So, I searched the codebase for all the
> misspellings of that particular word and corrected them in this patch.

Urgh - how did I miss that?

> It looks like Sublime Text also removed a couple of spaces at the end of
> lines; hope that's OK.

No problem.

> This is my first time submitting a patch to pgAdmin; thanks for considering.

May it be the first of many :-)

Thanks - patch applied!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix various mis-spellings of VACUUM. Fixes #2005
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1801 : Properly handledatabases with datallowconn == false