Re: Privacy question regarding the "Geometry Viewer" feature inpgAdmin 4.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Privacy question regarding the "Geometry Viewer" feature inpgAdmin 4.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 6:02 AM <tutiluren@tutanota.com> wrote:
While working in pgAdmin 4 today, I noticed this "Geometry Viewer" button for a geometry/geography column (it's a PostGIS thing), so I clicked it out of curiosity. It instantly showed a world map with all the coordinates in the table shown as little markers on it.

My question is: does this somehow send my coordinates to some online service?

No.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com