Re: BUG #7740: Installation cannot fine msi file

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #7740: Installation cannot fine msi file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Sandeep

Note that this report is regarding an MSI installer, not one of the
EDB ones. I suspect the problem is related to the fact that pgFoundry
has had numerous problems over the last week or two, as well as the
fact that the admins are in the process of upgrading GForge and
splitting into two servers. That's broken a few things recently (which
have been fixed pretty quickly once noticed).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company