Re: Patch: Added select2cell editor for backgrid [pgAdmin4]

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Patch: Added select2cell editor for backgrid [pgAdmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I've reverted the change to overrides.css that this patch made as it was that that was causing the padding issue on backgrid that we noted this morning when looking at the debugger.

+}
+
+.select2-cell .select2-container > .backgrid th, .backgrid td
+{
+    padding: 0px;

Please fix in a less blanket way.