Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] To add preferences for brace matching and autobrace closing

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] To add preferences for brace matching and autobrace closing
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - patch applied with some minor tweaks to enable both options by default and adjust the help wording.

However, I realised right as I committed it, that you haven't updated the docs. Can you please update the screenshots affected and add the two new options to the docs please?

Thanks.