Re: pgAdmin 4 v2, server cannot be connected

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 v2, server cannot be connected
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Ronald Viscarra <ronald.viscarra@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Atte. Ronald ViscarraHi, recently I updated from v1.6 to v2, the first time works fine, then I closed pgAdmin and tried to open it again, but says "the server cannot be connected" or something similar, I dont remember well, so, I deleted all into folder "c:\{myuser}\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin", and tried to open it again, that works, but all time says that there's new version available and the version installed is 1.6, in windows/panel control, says version 2, icons changed too, to version 1.6 why?, and why now is working and not when is a fresh install of version2 after first open?

The version number comes from the config file, normally config.py, but overridable in config_distro.py or config_local.py in the web/ directory of the installation. If I had to guess, I suggest that maybe you copied config.py from one installation to the other at some point (maybe you copied it to config_local.py originally, then copied that into the new installation)?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company