Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> On 10/24/2016 08:56 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>
>> Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> writes:

>>> Andrew, Tom - any thoughts on removing them (just from head and future
>>> branches)?
>>
>> I'd prefer the solution of disabling --with-openssl.  If you just nuke
>> those members, we never will find out whether the recent postgres_fdw
>> changes pass on them.  Besides, the point of the buildfarm has never
>> been for all members to have the same configuration options.
>>

> Seems reasonable.

OK, I think I got the perl stuff right - running test builds now.

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: pgsql: postgres_fdw: Try again to stabilize aggregate pushdown regressi