Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Remove limit of 4000 characters from Textarea

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Remove limit of 4000 characters from Textarea
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 7:27 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

PFA patch to fix the issue where we have hard coded limit of 4000 characters in Backform Textarea control, with new implementation we won't limit input unless and until maxlength is provided in particular field.
RM#2877

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala