Re: Testing required: pgAdmin 4 with new desktop runtime

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Testing required: pgAdmin 4 with new desktop runtime
Дата
Re: Testing required: pgAdmin 4 with new desktop runtime  (Jack Royal-Gordon <jackrg@pobox.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 at 16:01, richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> wrote:
Dave,

Sounds promising, can the new beta be installed alongside the existing version?

Only on macOS, due to the way appbundles work.

Thanks,

rik.