Re: pgadmin4 docker multi-arch

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin4 docker multi-arch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

The repo is at https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin4.git;a=summary - please send patches against git (use git diff) here.

Using Python 3.x is required really - Python 2.7, although technically supported, has some missing features with regard to certificate verification when making https requests.

Can the images for Arm be built on Intel? If so, I can potentially add them to the existing automated build & release processes.

Thanks.