Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitchesin the query editor line number column when editing many lines

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitchesin the query editor line number column when editing many lines
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitchesin the query editor line number column when editing many lines  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - I committed this, though I changed with spacing to 1em as 0.7
wasn't quite enough on my machine.